Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lazy, Crazy, Hazy Days of Summer...

So, today I have failed to get my lazy bum off of the couch, and it's been glorious.  Perfect, right?  I think so.  As any summer goes, for myself, there's a lot of laying around the house while enjoying the air conditioner; a lot of movie watching and various reruns, followed up by maybe a few naps.  Facebook stalking is a must, as well as jamming to random music... as always.  The night usually is filled with either much of the same, or maybe a random adventure with the friends or fam.  This summer varies slightly from the last.  Last summer, I had a partner in crime.  And when I say this expression, I don't really mean crime... obviously.  Rather, someone who I could partake in random summer acts with.  We used to roam the streets of our small town, while cruising the "strip".  We used to attend art galleries, and have an endless number of photo shoots, we'd shop for hours, and eat sno cones in the sunlight.  We'd go see random movies, and drive around looking at the stars.  Combine all of this and it may sound like the perfect love interest, but one small detail went missing in my description... he was gay.  Pay no attention to that, those adventures were awesome, and we miss those simple days.  Now, he has a boyfriend and works a lot, not to mention his summer class.  Sounds like his life is together, and what's up with mine?  Who knows.  I watch way too many romantic teen movies to judge my life.  Since our small fallen out, I have yet to find that friend that I can spend so much time with.  We spent every summer day together, and now we never seen one another.  A few texts here and there, and some Facebook posts, but that's not the same.  Anyway, I am still on the search for that person, that thing, or maybe... dare I say it, that job (ugh), to fill my time.  Why am I being this petty little girl with all this hope for bigger and better things?  You tell me.  All I know is that I am looking forward to whatever comes my way... Already, I have been offered an internship for the summer, to get my foot in the door with the PR circuit.  I am excited, and ready to take on the challenge.  This will hopefully keep me busy enough to stay off the couch. :) hahha.  
Why did I just expose to you such a thing?  Because that's what blogging is about... your thoughts, pictures, memories, experiences, etc.  Never have I been able to open up fully to people, but that's just me.  I don't have any dark secret... I just chose to keep to myself.  Others like to open up to me, they feel comfortable around me.  I love that.  It's such a great feeling to know that people feel safe enough around me, to express their stories and not worry about passing judgement.  Thank you secret sharers.  :)  

Now, I think I shall be done exposing you to the random thoughts in my head.  Off to watch some more Pretty Little Liars. ;)  Thanks for reading, and keep in contact.

Love and glitter...
-Coco 



oh and some music for the road....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment