Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Changes and such...

Hello hello hello!  My dear readers.  It has been a hot minute since our last run in. Bummer.

Well, I've been getting inspired by other bloggers, and fashion, and music, and all those awesome sauce things!  I've decided to not always worry about blogging everyday, which obviously I haven't been doing a top notch job at. haha.  So, I'm thinking we're gonna try something new.  A daily posting, but more fun.

Music Mondays... 5 songs that I'm digging for that week.
Tips Tuesday... some random tips about who knows what, but it'll be creative.
Wish Wednesday... who says we can only make wishes when we blow out our bday candles? not I, I say.
Therapy Thursday... A small venting session, nothing mean or hateful, just random thoughts... so, my life.
Fashion Friday... Maybe some snapshots of my outfits, some other people's outfits. Anything fashion.
Style Saturday... Hair, makeup, nails, etc.  Style for miles.
Summer Sunday... Pictures, songs, activities, anything relating to the summer season! :)

We shall see how all of these ideas work, I just need to be more productive and stick to a task.  I don't even know if there are really people who read these posts, but it's completely worth a shot.  Right?  I have fun rambling, and thinking that I'm witty. haha Hope you do too.

I need to start doing a daily booth or something, and display some of my favorite outfits.  Sound good?  Perf. 

Well, I hope everyone is having a lovely week... Monday was my first day as an intern, totally stoked.  Tuesday was spent with my big bro, Charlie, for his birthday.  We went to Union Terminal, and strolled through the museum for hours.  And, last night was Dollar Burger Night last night... also known as Four Quarter Burger Night!  Love that.  Tonight, we may hit up Salsa on the Square.  But we shall see. 
Have a great night!

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment