Monday, March 21, 2011

Rave Weekend!

It's been a little while, I need to work on this whole frequent blogging issue! Well, not a whole lot has happened... We went to Roxy's on Friday, and met some delightful new people.  Then on Saturday, we went to Rave in the Cave at Batman's crib!  It was awesome to say the least.  Let's just say there were lots of glow sticks, neon color, hipsters, asians, music, and dancing.  'Nuff said!  It was a lot of fun... glitter fah days!!! 



The weather has been exceptional!  The Springtime is upon us, and I am so thankful!  Everyone enjoys the great weather on campus, and we all have a good time!  Also, speaking of spring--the Gayla is this weekend!  I can't wait.  It's Lady Gaga themed! :)  I'll try and post pictures of that when I decide what I'm wearing. 

I'm just taking it easy and enjoying the beautiful weather with friends and family.  I'll be back soon to give more interesting information, gossip and ranting... 

Have a fab day

Love and glitter
-Coco



1 comment: