Friday, May 6, 2011

... and so ends my freshman year of college!

I never would have expected to come and go so quickly... time really does fly when you're having fun!  As I walked around campus yesterday... the last day for me... I thought about all the amazing things I have accomplished this year, the wonderful people I've met, and the things I am going to miss. I remember meeting some of my closest friends in random classrooms around campus last semester.  I reminisced about awkward hellos, friends of friends, and the professors who've been awesome!  I'm making this sound like I'm graduating college-- far from it.  I just can't believe the first year of my college experience has come and gone.  There were so many interesting, emotional, hilarious, awkward, glittery moments.  Although I've missed my friends who went away to college, we shall reunite soon!  I can't wait for new and old friends to all hang out together-- and to have an awesome summer.  A summer to remember.  
I'm having to prepare for my departure to Mexico City here in a few days! Ahhhh.  But I'm super pumped! I've never flown or anything... I feel like I already talked about this in my last blog. So, I'll stop ranting about it :)
What's funny is that I felt the need today, to go to my High School, and visit!  :)  I miss high school, but I love college as well.  I just was gonna drop by for their pep rally, and visit some of the teachers. But I mean, I guess things have came full circle... to an extent.  
I'm currently listening to "my life" playlist... the songs that would be featured in the soundtrack of my life.  It's a good time... everyone should do it :)  

I don't even know what I'm saying-- I think my brain is still frazzled with the stress of finals week.... hopefully my blogs will be better soon.  So, I shall end here.  

Keep it classy, and stay fresh presh to death.

Love and glitter
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment