Sunday, May 1, 2011

End of the year/Catch Up/Dirty Work Tour

So, I haven't written in a while.  I was going to switch completely to Tumblr, but I realized I can't just leave this one all alone :( 

Anyway, I just felt the need to write some randomness down, and get caught up with my life thus far.

My Freshman year of college is coming to a close-- it's such a bittersweet scene. I only have a couple of exams, and a paper to write until the summer begins!  I've already been able to accomplish so much in my first year of college.  I just graduated from Leadership University, where I received chords to wear for graduation!  How crazy is that?  I just graduated high school less than a year ago, and already, I am getting chords for college graduation!  I also was just inducted into SGA, where I'm super excited to be able to work with the people, and represent NKU's students.  I also was elected to be on the Homecoming Committee for the 2012 homecoming week, as well as also being selected to be a Leadership Mentor! Ahh, I'm so excited for next year!  I am already planning on going through recruitment week to be in a sorority, I think it'll be great for me!  No, I won't change and be somebody that I am not... people who are worried about me changing, please calm down.  I shall still be that quirky, frizzy-haired gal, with a bow in my hair, and that loud laugh.  I think you all have realized that I like to hold my own, and stay true to myself. I hope I've done a top notch job thus far on keeping that promise.

What else has been happening?  Umm... I've been busy with making sure the year is coming to a nice close, and trying to stay up to par with my school work.  I'm looking forward to the summer!  My first week will consist of volunteering backstage at Cincinnati Fashion week-- I'm super pumped.  I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember, and to be able to get involved locally is awesome!  Then my second week of summer will be spent in Mexico City :)  I'm nervous and excited!  I've never traveled like this before-- and I'll be traveling by plane, for the first time!  I'll be blogging about my adventures when I return :)

What else? Hmmmm I'm looking forward to chill summer days spent with friends and family, reading books, listening to great music, taking pictures, traveling on some random road trips, etc.  I can't wait to go to some concerts, and maybe meet some more bands :)  Speaking of concerts... I've been to a couple recently.  I went with my friend Matt to the B.o.B concert a few weeks ago at Xavier.  That was a lot of fun, a great show!  Last night my friend Derek and I hit up the All Time Low, Yellowcard, Summer Set, and Hey Monday concert at Bogarts-- AWESOME!  There were soo many people, and it was as hot as an oven... but it was great!  

I don't really feel like there's too much more to ramble on about, so I shall bid you adieu.  More blogging soon, promise!

Love and glitter
--Coco  

No comments:

Post a Comment