Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tips Tuesday/Jonas Day...

So, as promised... it's "Tips Tuesday".  What shall the tips be today? Hmmmmm....
Well, maybe we'll start with some simple ones...

Tips for Facebook...

  • Ladies, I'm not sure why you feel as though you should post provocative pictures of yourself.  You're making yourself seem skanky and gross.  Keep your photos classy and funny.  Facebook is not some hookup site, it's for networking and keeping in contact with people you meet-- not telling the whole world that you're a skank.  No offense.
  • Mirror pictures... while yes, we've all had them... try to keep them to a minimum.  They're very Myspace, and odd.  
  • The sideways snarl... it's not that cute. We've all done it.  Now, let's stop it. Come one people, we can be more clever with our facial expressions.  
  • Status updates... although it is amazing that you're getting so much done in a day... do we really need to know where you are all the time, and how many times you've gone to the store today?  You know what I'm talking about. :)  Be creative with your statuses, don't just always complain about your job and that crazy ex or yours. 
  • Please, post cool pictures and music.  I love seeing what kind of music people listen to... it also introduces me to new songs and bands.  I also love looking at pictures, just to see what people look like now, and what kinda cool stuff they do. You know you love it too!
So, there are your tips for today.  I hope you enjoyed them... they'll get better as time goes on, promise!

Also, today is Jonas day "WeStayWithJonas" is trending on Twitter... today is 7/05... which is a classic Jonas Brothers song (7:05).  I remember the day I met them... so awesome.  Yea, I was like 16-- So?  I'm 19 now, and I can still jam out to "Mandy" or "Burning Up".  It's okay.... I love all types of music, and I'm not afraid to admit it. 



Gosh, they're still cute. :)




Happy Jonas Day!

Love and glitter...
-Coco


No comments:

Post a Comment