Thursday, July 7, 2011

Therapy Thursday and Typically Tyler's Burfday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TYLER.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :D


For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYGAB! :)

Last night, at Dollar Burger Night, the gang and I also celebrated the end of Tyler's teen years.  For today, Tyler is 20 years old... no longer shall he be a teen, and no longer shall he be compared to a child.  Although some think 20 is not a special year, I know great things lie ahead for Tyler and his career. 

I've known Tyler since I was a Sophomore in high school, and here I am entering my Sophomore year of college!  Oh, how the time flies!  Tyler is also an avid reader of my blog, and he has also started his own blog, check it out: http://typicallytyler.blogspot.com/


In the spirit of Thursday, it's time for some ranting and such... what to discuss?? Hmmm... let's see, oh, I know... Girls!  Jeesh, sometimes I just cannot believe the stuff girls put their boyfriends through (and vise versa).  There comes a point in a relationship, I see it all the time, where a girl becomes too overprotected (more so than usual) and they begin to not make since.  They text their boyfriend, and beg to spend every waking minute together.  Although I have no boyfriend, I always see these types of things happen to my friends.  The girl often becomes paranoid and wants to keep her fella to herself, and not let him hang out with their friends... so weird.  Girls, get real... if your guy likes/loves you, he will be faithful, and he'll have a life.  Sorry, but just because you're dating someone, that gives no excuse for you to control their life as well.  Let them be an individual, and enjoy life, and you should do the same.  And I wonder why a fella has not taken interest in me... I'm so wise ;) hahah I see these types of mistakes, and changes happen all the time in relationships, so obviously, I know what not to do for the future. 

So, now that I am done being Dr. Phil for the evening, let's share some music for today... in honor of Tyler, a song from Anything Goes, the first show that I worked alongside TyGab. :) 




Stay classy folks.

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment