Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Mondays for days...

Sorry, once again-- it's been ages since my last post! 

What all has been going on in that hair of mine, you ask?  Well...
I've been tutoring Fourth graders, and it's been great!  They have so much imagination and spunk.  I remember the days of elementary school... running around the playground, playing four square, coloring for days, simon says, and popsicles.  Those were the days.  But I am definitely appreciating my last year as a teen.  It hit me the other day, that in January I shall be 20!!! Ummm that seems so old! My brothers are 26 and 27.  I am slowly catching up to them, wowza!  But being 20 will bring a lot of excitement as well, and I'm looking forward to it.  Anywho, why am I dwelling about my birthday?  
Speaking of birthdays, there shall be a super VIP birthday shin dig coming up, I'm looking forward to going and hanging out with some of my fave Cincy celeb-utants. :)

This week has been filled with hot weather, laziness, and some randomness, as always.  And taking photobooth photos in my free time. I have no life!  But I have to keep my pail skin outta the sun and in the AC. :)


I'm looking forward to working on the Homecoming Committee after meeting last week... we have some cool ideas, and the people seem great! Go Norse! As every Wednesday, we journeyed to dollar burger night!  This time, we had a lot of attendees!  It was a random array of people, but there was a fun time had by all.  We had our gays, our rappers, our couples, foreign friends, as well as some youngsters!  It was great seeing everyone, and catching up about our summer lives.  What else has happened?  hmmm... nothing too exciting, just meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends, and working on my internship!

Speaking of internship, my boss man, Kenneth was spotted on the new Fox 19 show, Queen City.  You should all check it out, if you're interested in Cincinnati and some of the fabulous people who live here.  Hopefully I'll make a small appearance, I tend to hang out with some of the celebs featured on the show!  The first episode aired last night, can't wait to see more... best of luck cast and crew!

And always, as promised: Music Monday!!! Here's 5 songs that I've been jamming to recently....






sometimes I think a tune like this is playing my head, for no reason.  And I'm alright with it!


and because I love the (500) Days of Summer soundtrack soo much...


as always, keep it classy Cincy


Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment