Monday, July 18, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY!!!

Ello puppet!!! Didn't do much today, but I did get to hit up "The Village" with my rents.  Momma Autumn browsed for hours with me, looking through old women tops, rompers, countless blazers, and enough polka dots to last a lifetime.  But in the end I got like 3 bags of stuff, and some pretty cute stuff!  Thank goodness for those half off colored tags!!! 


So in the spirit of Music Monday, it's time for some cool jams: Let's do this...

I was listening to this whole album yesterday... forgot how much I adore these guys!

Can't forget about these guys.  I am STILL obsessed with them... it's been like 2 years! yay!!!!

Perfect for my summer playlist!


Such a good beat!!! :)


and just to throw some country in the mix... was singing this with my momma earlier. You get it!




So, there's some cool tunes for the day!  Have a great Monday! 

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment