Sunday, January 9, 2011

Second Semester...

Well tonight is the last night before the spring semester starts.  Holy cow, time has flown!!! I realize now that I am no longer just visiting NKU anymore, I legitimately go there! haha I use to feel like I was in High School still... or rather, that I hadn't changed since the good ole CCHS-- but as time goes on, I see that not only is everything changing, I am as well.  It's not a bad thing, change is good (I feel like we touched base on this in my first or second blog entry, oh well) It's a hairflip, really.  We all are afraid of where our lives may take us, and by afraid, I mean curious.  It's natural to be frightened or worried, but we must enjoy the present time, the time we have now.  Once again, my grandmother's recent death has taught me this.  
So, as tomorrow is my first day of my last semester as a freshman, I realize that we must be open-minded.  I know that sometimes we get a variety pack of mixed signals, but we must stay open-minded and not over analyze.  Wow... and now I'm getting off on a personal tangent, about me... As a girl, yes, I know-- we over analyze things way too much.  I've had this conversation with many guys and girls, it's true.  We over analyze, and boys sometimes "under" analyze, if that makes sense?  Oh well, I'm just realizing more, that sometimes I need to step back-take a breath-and not worry so much.  (Ashley and I were just talking about all of this.) I mean I want to be a billionaire so freaking bad, but our time will come, right? hahah I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. hhaha Does this cutesy-ness get me anywhere? With these pop references?  Oh well.  It's just a hot mess up in hurr. Maybe it's due to the fact that my hair was looking extra flat today. ewww notme.com/whereisthefrizz?? ANYWAYS.... wow, I need to control myself with those fake URL's. ahha.
Anywho... "The plastics are back in session" as Matty so truly put it.  I'll be in "The Bux" all day mostly, like ush.(usual). Sipping some coffee, chatting, and def. Facebook creeping.  It'll be great to be back in the swing of things, and catching up with friends after the Winter "holiday". Too many British shows for me. Yumm. But I do love Skins.  Thanks Jon. :) But I mean, I still have no idea what outfit I'm wearing, and that my dear friend is a crucial part of our education. Duh!  But I'll pull it together in the morn' and maybe I'll post a pic of it?  I think I'll do like an outfit of the day kinda blog entry too... what do you think?  Hope you loves it, duh. 
So I mean, the gang will be all back together... and by gang, I mean me and my gays, plus others.  And I mean that in the most loving way possible.  Do NOT take offense... I have a lot of homosexual friends, but it's no big deal, they know who they are.  And we have the upmost fetch time together.  So, I'm sure Facebook will be bombarded with new pictures of us on our first day back-- naturally.  :)
I'll miss my friends whom I got to visit while they were home, we had a lot of fun.  But now I can't ever go back to The Levee without that darn Andrew. haha-- it's tradition. Have fun in LexVegas.  Ryan Double D and Danielle will have an awesome time soaking up each other's awesome-ness in The Ville... I hope to be visiting you all more often! :) It's sad to think that we wont see one another til like Spring Break or whatevs... but, I mean, there's always Skype and Facebook! wohoo thank goodness for modern technology! 
So once again, I need to stop rambling.  Thank you A-Town! I'll be here all week (and by all week, I mean the rest of my life, or whenever I grow up and move away, or whenever I get rich or die trying-- ya know!) haha.  
Love ya! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. i love everything about this, as usual.

    also, i love that i'm picking out a first day back outfit for tomorrow and i don't even go to NKU... gotta keep it fresh, nonetheless. ;)

    see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah loves you TyGab... can't wait to see you fresh presh! :)
    Bux, 1:00 :)

    ReplyDelete