Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Day and Such...

So today has been very very lazy... but we were off school, so it's valid.  We didn't just get a random day off-- remember why we're off, MLK day.  I know some people don't realize the importance of history and the great steps that were taken in order to get where we are today, and lord knows I forget about all the great strides in history... but just take a second every now and again, and think about how times used to be, and how lucky we are today!  

On a side note, my dear bro. Chad, and his fellow co-workers are starting "The Biggest Loser" at their work... so in honor of that, our large-and-in-charge family has decided to help him out, and get healthier too.  We shall see how this works out-- it ends sometime in April, I'll try and give some updates, but it will not be the main focus of my blog.  

What else? Hmm... we all had a fun time at the Double Entendre party with Montez and the gang.  I was "Hot Coco", naturally. Matty was a "Worn-out Welcome Matt" and TyGab was... well, let's just say he sewed bears to the back of his shirt. haha We danced the night away, and were all straight-up divas. Duh :) There was a little drama, but nothing major... and I may or may not have peed my pants when Matt hit me in the face while he almost fell on the ice. hahha. Too much. I like the "Bow-Legged" costume, as well as the "Arm Candy" costumes.  Very creative people! Snaps for all of you :) Anything else?  
Oh... we might be moving. But don't be alarmed, it would be to Highland Heights, bringing me closer to campus. haha Perfect. Which means, for those folks who always chauffeur me around-- things just got simpler! :) Thanks, by the way, to those people who drive me around, love ya!  Special shout out to my boy Christopher who was a doll the other night and drove me to campus... you're awesome!  
Another random side note... I almost re-pierced my ears. haha So I'll be wearing clip-ons and normal earrings again! Duh.  
The other day, doing our usual routine... Joey and I realized what I can do with my life-- Become a talk show host! Duh.  I mean, I already sit in Starbucks for most of the day, drinking coffee, chatting, and getting my hair done by Matt, Kevin, or Joey. haha Why not get paid for it?! It's quite brilliant!  I think we may start filming for the show soon. In Starbucks. So be ready! haha :) Oh, and we also all pretended to be on "That '70's Show" the other day at lunch.  It was funny. Matt W. was Kelso, Ashley was Donna, I was Jackie, Kevin was Fez, and Matt, the knight in shining armorwas Hyde.  It was a good time.  What else is happening? Oh-- the US version of Skins comes on tonight! Wohoo. Can't wait, but I don't know if I'll like it as much as the UK version.  Jon got me hooked. We shall see. What else?
MY 19TH BURFDAY IS COMING UP!!!! I can't wait! :)  Although, I don't really have any extravagant plans.  Matt's birthday is the same day, he's exactly a year older! January 30th... can't wait.  Our friends are possibly throwing us a party, that'll be the bomb.com.  Well I guess that's all I shall rant and ramble about today... 
Hope everyone had a lovely MLK Day :)


"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live." 

Martin Luther King, Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment