Saturday, January 1, 2011

So long 2010, Hello 2011...

Wow. I can't believe it, we made it... 1-1-11. ahhh, and just think the world is suppose to end next year! We'll see about that! Doubt it, well I mean-- I hope not.  Life is way to precious, and my friends and family mean way too much to me.  
I would like to congratulate my friend, Kelly Schultz, she just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Gabriel! :)  I'd also like to thank my friends for dealing with our lame-ish New Year's Eve.  But I don't really think it matters about what you do for celebrations such as those, as long as you're with cool people who enjoy the company.  Getting our cars stuck (well, obviously I didn't get a car stuck, since I don't drive!) hahah.  Walking the random streets of Cincy, and dealing with my weird family.  But all was well, we rang in the New Year all the same.  
Although I spent the first day of the New Year lounging around in my pj's, I'm completely okay with that!  sometimes spending time with your family, and being lazy is quite excellent.  At least I finally posted this blog, that Tyler, Ryan and others have been talking about.  I hope it will be as big of a success as we hoped.  
I hope everyone had a splendid 2010, and here's to a fresh presh 2011!!! :) 




A sample of some interesting videos that shall be featured: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1590782448221

No comments:

Post a Comment