Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do You Realize...

It's been a real chill day, not too much to say.  Once again, it seems like everyone I know is in a relationship, or "Talking" to someone.  But it's whatever, I'm Fly Like Paper.  haha I don't know what I'm saying.  I've been awfully tired lately, but it's college, hey. :)  I've been watching some television and Facebook creeping... the usual.  It's totally burr outside.  My nose is froze, my toes is froze, and my kimono's froze.  (Speaking of VMK, there's no new episode!)  Gross.com/burrrrrrrinhurrrr. haha 
I'm super stoked about the 80's Rollerskating even for my birthday thing--it'll be so awesome. Duh.  Also, I really wanna do something cool for Spring Break, I never do anything for breaks.  Jeesh, I'm super lame.  
I'm starting to miss my friends who are away at college, but I see them from time to time.  My Business professor brought in Buskin cookies today, she's so sweet!  They were for my birthday!  Awwww :)  Tomorrow is Jon and Caitlin's birthday!  Wohoo.  Yay for birthdays!!  This blog is going to be very short.  I have a lot on my mind, that's nothing new... but I don't really feel like typing it out all right now. "Chase" needs to figure himself out, that'd be cool.  I'd really appreciate it if a boy would be straight up with me, and just say: "Hey, you're cute, and I like you".  Is that too hard?  I'm old fashioned, I guess, and I'm not going to say anything. Duh.  haha Sorry.  Oh well... we shall see what's up.  Anybody need a Valentine? haha Anyway, now that that's been awkward, which is nothing new, I think I'm gonna go...

Have a great day, and I'll write back soon! :)
Love and glitter
-Coco




Song of the day: So cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment