Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boots/Mushaboom/VMK...

What's in my hair today?! Lots and lots of snow. It looks like I had a bad case of dandruff. vominmypom.com hahah But I shall not complain about the weather-- it allowed me to get out of class early! :) Because I am currently snowed-in at my house... there is not a whole lot to do. So Facebook creeping, YouTubing, and last minute procrastination assignments will be done-- but that's a given, really.  I didn't get to meet up with the usuals in Starbucks today, that was a real bummer.  The snow, although it tis pretty, causes some problems.  Was there this much snow at Christmastime? I don't remember. I hope so!  I am really aching to have a fierce snow photoshoot, and maybe some sledding and some hot chocolate. Yumm!  The wintertime is really a beautiful thing, I know people refer to the snow as the "White Death", but I really like the snow.  It's magical and makes me want to catch snowflakes on my tongue, like when I was a young lass. Snow is nature's glitter! Promise. Ask Matty and Jon. 
Speaking of, I shall let you listen to a lovely LIGHTS song about snow, boots, and glitter: 


My dear TyGab left yesterday to go back to NYU, how fetch! Right?  He's all fabulous up there in NYC, and we're all stuck inside in the NKY. But it's a hairflip, as Chris Crocker would say.  We went out to dinner for his last night in town, and things got a little out of hand with a joke-- that wasn't that funny.  I'm really sorry Matty, I didn't want you to get that upset, I know you care about me.  Cupcakes will not be coming soon, well, I don't think... But who knows with the whole "Chase" situation.  But he's a whole other story... but Matt, I'm sorry-- I hope all is forgiven.  
Now for the whole "Chase" thing-- there's this boy, and he seemed interested, but then he acts all weird now?  I don't really want to go into detail, because that's just not classy, and I don't want people to know who I am talking about.  But who knows what's going on with that.  A lot of boys seem to be acting peculiar lately, maybe it's all the snow?! hah Oh well 
What else?  Tomorrow, in my honors class-- we're supposed to go to the museum, which I am totally stoked for!  I hope we get to go, but I'll be okay with going on my own soon.  Have I mentioned that I am excited about this semester, I hope all goes well, and better than the first semester.  My teachers seem to be real chill and cool... which is always a plus.  
Right now, I feel like watching (500) Days of Summer... again! or maybe A Walk To Remember, I think I'm addicted! :) haha Oh well, they're both really good movies! I need to start "vloging".  Very soon.  I also am lacking new pictures on Facebook, it's terrible!  What is happening to me?! Hmmm. I can't wait for mine and Matty's Burfday!!!! :) It will be awesome and such.  We're perhaps going dancing tomorrow night, if weather permits.  Speaking of "permits", I really need to get mine.  I need to at least have a photo-id, so I can start doing 18 year old things! haha How pathetic... I have to get people to buy my R-Rated movie tickets! Gross.  While on the subject of movies, I was hoping Andrew and I would be able to see that new Natalie Portman movie, No Strings Attached.  It looks good-- I'll let ya know...
  
Hmmm... It is so weird having nothing to do at this time.  I usually would have been on campus til 3 or 4, then coming home for a nap, some homework, and some Facebook.  Then, going back out for coffee or out to eat with friends.  This has been a long day! Consisting of getting up early for school, hitching a ride with Ash, going to math class, then history, then leaving early and coming home... home, to sit around, sing, watch tv, blog, fill out some paper work, and ya know. haha  I need to paint my fingernails again, and tease my hair some more. Sorry, those were thoughts I had going on-- now you know! I also need to go to the store and get some more foundation. And my brother just quoted Easy A, thank you Chad! That helped make this blog complete! :)  I love how random my family is, they're the best. And so are my friends.  Thanks everyone for always being so random and caring.  Snaps for you all. :)  Have a safe and lovely rest of your day, now to be lazy some more....

Loves ya! 

It was what was playing while typing some of this. I rather enjoy it, actually. :)



oh and this is my Very Mary-Kate picture that I sent to Joey yesterday...
hahahahahhaha, this is atrocious, but so funny. Hope you love it.  And P.S. don't forget to check out verymarykate.com  She is sooo funny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment