Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wow wow, the Snow...

Today was quite the day! hah Although my ex-high school had a divine little snow day, college did not allow it... But honestly, it's quite alright!  I really enjoy going to school everyday and being on campus: more time to socialize, duh.  This semester seems like it should be a good time, I think I'm going to like all my classes, and the lunch time with friends like Timmy (TimmyBoo), Matt (the stud), Tyler (Mr. McRib), etc.  I'm hoping this semester will be peachier than last, but we shall see. :)  I'm sure we'll have a bomb.com time. P.s. I actually have that "college kind of classroom" in an auditorium-type setup, real weird. haha It's like im on a movie or something!  Where's the hidden camera? Get my best side. haha just kidding. 
On a side note, I'd like to say that I am so thankful to Taylor, Franz, Matty and Sarah for not hating me when I spewed Naked juice everywhere! Once again, I am so so so sorry!  People really shouldn't make me laugh while drinking a beverage.  We learn from our mistakes ;) hahha. I was so happy to see everyone today and yesterday on our first few days back.  But for the record, TyGab, you don't even go here!  Sorry, just needed to say it one more time. :)  
I can't wait for my dear Joey to start his new "Mr. Chubby" (or whatevs he's calling it) series... it will be all the rage, but that's a given.  All he needs is a fabulous new wig, and by new I mean from the Village; and maybe some of my fab fake glasses?  We shall see.  What else?  Um there's already some cattiness going on in "The Bux", but it's okay, things should blow over soon.  New friends are being made, and what not, it's great!  I missed Taco Tuesday... boo on this snow.  But I love the snow.  It's like time becomes slower, and everything looks magical-- like a lovely little snow globe  Everything freezes, and time stands still.  The layer of nature's glitter makes everything sparkle and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling of nostalgia. So I really can't complain. :) I'm trying to keep updated on Skins, it's hard to watch them all, but I'm working on it.  I just bought tickets to see All Time Low, Yellowcard, Hey Monday and The Ready Set for April.  I'm pretty pumped, I LOVE concerts.  It's been too long since my last. But I mean Lady Gaga's show is coming up too!!! Wohooo :)  Matty and I watched Dinner For Schmucks last night, it was funny-- but the dumb dvd kept skipping, thank you RedBox.  Is there a BlueBox available?  Oh, that's Blockbuster. oops. hehe.
The new Very Mary-Kate was divine, as always.  But um she better not die!  What would college kids across America, especially NKU, do without new VMK's every Tuesday and Thursday?! Ahhhh.  Terriblethought.com/hopeitneverhappens.  I'm trying to cut back on the fake URL's and quoting so much.  Sorry. :/  Anyway, what else is new?  Um Britney Spears released her new single... that's obviously BIG news, duh. hhaha It's good.  What else? I keep discovering music on my iTunes that I never knew I had, I love that! :)  We may or may not be having a Very Mary-Kate Birthday Extravaganza!! Um, I hope so! I already have my kimono picked out, all I need is a blonde wig. Or maybe I'll just dye my hair blonde?  Yes?  Probably not... I like being a bonafide brunette too much!  Policewomen of Cincinnati shall be airing soon, Andrew is super excited about that! haha Just because he wants me to help him get on TV.  Yea, probably not going to happen.  Maybe he can be featured in my Vlogs/YouTube videos when I start making those.  
I have all kinds of plans for this Blog!  Like song of the day, funny videos, song lyrics, outfit pic of the day, as well as guest bloggers, etc.  P.s. the whole point of this blog is to see what goes on in my cray-cray little mind-- hints the hair reference. :) But there will be guessing games to actually see what's hiding in my hair.  Stay tuned for all that and more!  If you have any more suggestions, please let me know.  Hmm what else?  Oh, tomorrow is Fierce Wednesday.  hah Maybe.  "And on Wednesdays, we wear pink!"  Sometimes.  Tomorrow night is also $1.00 Burgers at Bar Louie, don't miss out.  Well, I don't know what else to ramble about, so... ta ta for now.  Talk to ya later, my lovelies.  (p.s. I need some like catchy name to call the people who read this, like Gaga has her "little monsters"... shall I call you my little "Hair-ettes" haha that was lame, TBD).
Muah, love ya :)

2 comments:

  1. so many good moments in this entry... and i'm all about "moments" these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, totally thought of Kelly Clarkson: "A Moment Like This!" hahah

    ReplyDelete