Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wish Wednesday...

Here it tis, our first Wish Wednesday... and what do I wish for? Hmmmmmm

I wish for happiness. It seems simple, and not even worth mentioning, but it's important.  Pure, simple, happiness.  I want my friends to get along, no drama, just happy :)  I know I'm cliche and whatever, but it's my wish.  I want our Dollar Burger Night tonight to be grand, without any drama.  I want happiness from my family... I want us to get along, and have fun!  No fighting over dumb games or the computer.  I want happiness.  Is that too much to ask?  I want to have fun doing the simple things in life, as well as living on the edge from time to time. I want to be me, and have fun!  HAPPINESS. :D

So, there you have it... my wish.  It may change from time to time, but for today, happiness will do :)

Have a great day, and here's a song to deal with happiness...



Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment