Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Sorry it's been like a week since I've blogged! :( So sad.  But I've been busy with school and what not.

So in honor of Valentine's Day (or Singles Awareness Day), I shall post a lot of "love" music. hope that's okay.
Also, I need to catch you up on what's been going on in my life... but that'll be for a later date.

On the subject of Valentine's Day: Me, and some other friends will be spending it solo, without a Valentine.  Although a friend had agreed to be mine-- we shall see! hahha Turns out nope. haha
As of now: Timmy, "the Matt's" and I are eating lunch... pretty chill, lovin' it.   People are being too overdramatic today, and just need to calm down.  It's Valentine's Day, not the end of the world. So what, you don't have a valentine?? I haven't for 19 years, and I'm fine :) hahha   today is just another day.

Whoever you are, wherever you are... remember, you don't need a significant other in order to feel special today-- we are ALL beautiful people.  Love is all around, it might not be given to us today in a box of chocolates, or a bouquet of flowers-- but who needs those things anyway?  Real love is priceless, and is given all year long.

Today, no matter if you shared it with a Valentine or not, I hope it went well.  I gave out cheesy Valentines, but even that small gesture seemed to cheer up my friends. :)  Don't worry about having someone to share Valentine's with.  Have fun, and don't stress.  Friends are always the way to go!













With all this said: I hope you had a great Valentine's Day, or Single's Awareness Day, or whatever!


Love and Glitter...
-Coco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment