Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change in scenery...

So today's weather made me want to dance and sing... and I did just that, while walking through campus. haha  I love the Fall and Spring weather... the time where you can wear light layers and not have to deal with the bulk of a coat, the time when you can wear sunglasses, and people come out of hibernation!  And the cute boys are doing just that!  hahah
I cannot wait until I can sit under the trees, read, drink some Starbucks, and chat with friends.  These are my favorite times-- when people are up for stoping in the middle of the sidewalk and having a conversation.  The spring means the times when I can go to the park, and relax.  When I can fly kites, and eat sno cones.  Awww I just missed the Summer. :(  But there's plenty of time for that...
Today was an interesting day: filled with confusion, tweets, Paranormal Activity 2, sunglasses, silver shoes, and art exhibits.  Speaking of: there's a new exhibit, and it's all about birds-- there's even little finches in a cage in the middle of the room. awww. Taylor and I browsed the gallery, and creeped on some fellas. haha
On the subject of fellas-- I wish they'd be less confusing.  That'd be great.  You know that show "Gay, Straight, or Taken"?  Well, that's kinda how I have to judge boys on campus, it can be frustrating! :/  But I'm not going to be some sappy teenage girl and blog about my feelings.  That's not my style... I just like to throw out random thoughts here and there.  Do with them what you will.
I may or may not be moving into a friend's apartment this coming week! Ahhhh. I know... Coco, independent?!? Woah. Sarah has so graciously invited me to live with her, and have a trial run. We shall see how it goes.  Winning the parents over with the idea is still difficult-- but hey, I'll still only be like 10 minutes from home.  hhehe.  More info on this situation later...

Gosh, with this change in weather, I've been listening to some different music.  Not so much different for me, just back to stuff I listened to over the summer/fall.  Yay for happy times! :)  I love the Winter, but I'm kinda over bulky sweaters and the dumb salt on the sidewalks. Gross.

So anyway, I hope tomorrow goes as well as today did.  And I hope the weather stays nice.  Wish me luck on my History test tomorrow.  Ahh.

Have a fabulous day.

Love and Glitter
-Coco



No comments:

Post a Comment