Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why do we love the 80's?!

I'm not really sure, but for some reason I am obsessed with the glam and colors of the 80's... so I decided to have an 80's themed roller skating party last night, in honor of my birthday last weekend! :)  It was so much fun! Although... note to self, next time I plan a party, make sure I can do the activities. haha I AM WITHOUT A DOUBT, A HORRIBLE SKATER! First off, my quad skate was broken, and I didn't even know it, then I switched to roller blades, and that was better.  But, I still was horrible no matter what.  I had to have people holding me up, and holding my hands when I skated.  I went around a few times, and fell once-- thank goodness for the elbow and knee pads!  They went with the outfit nicely! Everyone's outfit was great, and it was so so much fun!  My friends who were away at college came home and surprised me-- they're the best! 
Also, what else has been happening in my life?  Ummmm I think I am gonna "go Greek" in the fall, but we shall see... I want to get more involved on campus.  What else?  Joey and I didn't get a chance to vlog this past week--we shall next week!  Speaking of Joey, we went to The Village yesterday-- got some cute stuff.  I guess I could just recap the past week-- Sunday I went shopping with my parentals, got some cute birthday stuff.  Then Monday and Tuesday, I think it was just the usual school stuff.  Then Wednesday, Theryn, Matt and I went to Dollar Burger night at Bar Louie-- it was "so witchy!".  Thursday, we went to the Village, with Tay Tay, Owen, Jennifer, and Jake... then made a run to McDonalds. Then Friday, we went to Fountain Square for my honors class-- we walked around downtown, then went up to Carew Tower.  When I got back, then we went to the Village.  Then it was off to my party last night.  And there were sooo many little kids.  They kept starring at us, and creeping on my gay friends.  Kids can be so immature, they were taking pictures of all of us.  Wow.  Losers.  But we didn't mind-- paparazzi! :)  Tonight, there's a cabaret event and then another birthday party for my new friend, Olivia. 
My hair is going to be hard to get all the tease-ness out of! haha I haven't takeled that yet.  :/ 




Some music: 




Pics later...

Love and glitter
-Coco 

No comments:

Post a Comment