Friday, June 17, 2011

Dreams. Never will be...

As of late, I've been having some random dreams... but for me, they're really not that random.  The usual happens: I fall in love, and then I wake up. Cute, right?  Just like in real life. Not exactly.  Anywho... Do you believe that dreams mean something, that they can predict the future?  Or do you think it's just our imaginations being creative in the wee hours of the night?  Is it just a combination of things that have happened to us during the day... which follow us to dreamland?  Who knows.  I'm sure there are some scientific studies and such, but who has time for that... kidding.

On a different note, I am pleased to say that I am making a difference in my life again. Whew.  I have gotten some scholarships to pay for school, thank the lord.  And, I applied to be a tutor to elementary students.  I'm perfect for that!  If you know me, you'll know that I adore helping others, and children are cool cats.  I worked as a tutor in high school as well.  Also, this whole PR thing should be working out for me in the near future, but more details on that later.  

I'm craving some adventure, some random road trip... maybe a mini vacation.  Mexico wasn't enough! hahha I'm thinking Chicago maybe, I've never been.  And of course, NYC is always an option.  I was there this time last summer, let's do it again! :)  Who knows. I'm just happy to be living, and being able to enjoy these beautiful summer days, and nights.  





Song of the day: 




Stay classic.

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment