Friday, June 3, 2011

I just realized a few things.

I haven't been blogging much lately... the whole social network scene has taken over my life!! Between Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and this... I have to strategically post things on each one. :)  Thank goodness for technology. Can I get an amen?! thank you. 
So, I'm going to try and get back to the old blogger that I used to be.  My random thoughts are for Twitter.  My goofy pictures and creeping are for Facebook.  Random reblogged pictures are for Tumblr.  And my rants and complicated thoughts shall be saved for here, along with "songs of the day" and maybe some outfit pictures.  Let me know what you think.  If anyone actually reads these posts.  Either way, it's an outlet for me to be creative, expressional, and be goofy.  Thank you :) 



Song of the day: 





Now I'm off to another event with some lovely gays in my life, dancing the night away.  Pictures I'm sure shall be taken.

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment