Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New blog/Song of the day...

Here's the link to my Blog about some of the random-ness I experienced while in Mexico : http://nkumexicoadventures.blogspot.com/


Also, here's your song of the day:

Pretty chill... her voice is killer! 



Now that I have completed my last assignment, I can finally live up my summer!  I had been trying to set aside time to work on my blog for school, but now I can breathe easy.  I am finished, and will be able to relax knowing that I am done.  What up Sophomore year of college?! Speaking of college... orientation started yesterday for incoming Freshman.  I'm still pretty bummed that I didn't get a position as an Orientation Leader, but there's always next year! I hope that this summer is amazing... I've already done so much in such a short amount of time, hopefully my lucky continues.  I'm looking forward to the free Indie concert series every Friday on Fountain Square, Dollar Burger Nights every Wednesday, as well as random road trips.  My mom has this crazy idea that I need to learn responsibility, and get a job.  I know what responsibility is... but I guess it is time for me to get a job, and maybe, I don't know, LEARN TO DRIVE! hahha I'm sure people are tired of chauffeuring me around town.  But all will happen in due time, my dear.  For now, I shall sit and relax.  Summer is about relaxing, having fun, hanging out with friends and family, and soaking up the rays... because I burn too easily, we'll stick with the other options :)  Hello Summer 2011, I know we've known each other for about a month now, but now I have finished my last assignment, let's get reacquainted! ;) 

Hope all is well.  Have a lovely Tuesday.  

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment