Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh No, Go Norse...

Marina and the Diamonds. Love her, been listening to her for a while...



Today was a success. I got to see the lovely Joey, and we chatted for hours.   About nothing, about something, about everything.  Haha I miss our random conversations in Starbucks throughout the semester... but we were able to catch up a bit tonight.  Can't wait to hang out with him more!  We got to mingle at the orientation for incoming Freshman tonight, and I saw some old high school friends... I miss CCHS! awwww. But I love NKU! Woohoo GO NORSE!!! I can't wait to get back to the classrooms, and learn.  It's great catching up with friends, and seeing new faces.  I'm looking forward to no longer being a Freshman... but where has the time gone?  It seems like it was only yesterday that I was that lost-looking Freshman at orientation.  Ohhh how they grow up so fast. :) 
I'm done rambling... 

Love and glitter...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment